Polychromed pottery horse figurine
Boettcher Deed Description: One polychromed pottery "horse", 14" and 16 1/2" high (restored).
Donated as part of the original Boettcher collection donated by Edna Boettcher in 1960. On exhibit/in use at Governor's residence since 1960.
The initials "JB" are painted onto the hindquarters of the horse; cursive writing in the pottery of the bottom of the base: first name is indecipherable "Bullough/ 1817"