Donated in 1966 by Mrs. Marietta Jamison Brown of Leadville. They were worn by her as a child. Object was housed in the Healy House Museum until transferred to HC in 1994. Ancestry.com shows that Mrs. Marietta Jamison Brown was born on Oct. 30th, 1935 to a single mother from Tennessee. Marietta died on March 15th, 2006 and was survived by her husband of 53 years and their 7 children.