Railroad dining car bar strainer
Silver-plated bar strainer shaped like a scallop shell with an engraved handle. There is a five point star stamped out of the handle.
The H.1734 collection of Denver & Rio Grande Western Railroad Company dining car equipment originally came to the museum as a loan in December of 1944. The collection was then donated to the State Historical Society of Colorado by the company's board of directors on May 26, 1958 (Resolution #D-558-10), along with other previous loans to the museum (H.5423, H.6081) (see H.1734 accession folder for original receipt #30).
Reverse: REED&BARTON | 4