Found in collection in 2000. Note found with the item that reads: "David Henry came to Trinidad in 1867 on a Barlow-Sanderson Stage Coach. He was a builder-contractor. He built the old Jaffa Opera House (now Hausman's Main Street Store), the lower part of the city hall on Animas St., and the Foster Hotel and Stage Station on the Apishapa River. He was Trinidad's first street supervisor 1876, 1877, 1878, 1879."