Collection consists of correspondence (ca. 1912-1936), business records (ca. 1884-1947), newspaper clippings (ca. 1813-1916), and other material including press releases, pamphlets, bulletins, minutes, and programs related to the Colorado State Forestry Association. First organized in 1884, the Association was not incorporated until 1906. In 1944, the Association was reorganized, after merging with the Denver Society of Ornamental Horticulture, and in 1960 the Association was reorganized again after merging with the Denver Botanic Garden Foundation. Photographs transferred to the Department of Photography in 1969.
1 linear feet