This view camera functions as a copy camera and/or a horizontal darkroom enlarger/reducer. It was patented in 1909 by the Foltmer & Schwing Division of the Eastman Kodak Company. The housing is hardwood with brass fittings and canvas bellows. It has a modified back and is missing its back bellows, condenser, light source, and mounting platform. The front standard has rack and pinion rise and fall adjustment controlled with a reeded brass knob. The front standard travels horizontally along a wooden track/base. A slot at the rear of the housing accommodates a wooden negative holder. The back of the housing has been modified with a wooden frame attachment thought to be associated with a mounting platform. There is a simple hook latch screwed into the top of this modification. The camera, as is, is missing parts and is not complete missing its stand, lights, back bellows and other parts.