This 120 mm film negative was taken by David DeHarport in Georgetown, Colorado on July 24, 1985. It depicts part of the front of an ornate, two-story house. The house's covered porch is buttressed by white columns. A large bay window is visible on the house's left side. A white picket fence separates the viewer from the front yard of the house. Overhanging eaves border the upper edge of the image frame. A extends from the front porch and stretches to the lower edge of the image frame.
David DeHarport (1921-2001) was a photographer, archaeologist, and anthropologist. Between 1937-2000, DeHarport photographed the southwestern United States, specifically focusing on Colorado and the Four Corners region. Much of his work focused on abandoned agricultural and mining towns in Colorado, as well as landscapes of the state's eastern plains. This photograph is part of the David DeHarport collection.