Collection consists of correspondence, contracts, and other material related to the Alpine Fuel Company of Gunnison County, Colorado. The company owned and operated the Alpine Mine located near Mt. Carbon in Gunnison County. The company was absorbed by the Continental Fuel Company in 1904, and that firm was in turn later taken over by the Rocky Mountain Fuel Company in 1907. The Alpine Fuel Company, as well as its successors, were subsidiaries of the Colorado and Southern Railway Company.
0.25 linear feet