Collection consists of correspondence, minutes, registers, and other material relating to the Swedish Evangelical Free Church of Denver, Colorado. Established in 1883 as the First Evangelical Free Church, the congregation moved to the Belcaro neighborhood of Denver in 1955 and became known as the Belcaro Evangelical Free Church. In 1990 the congregation moved again to the Denver suburb of Greenwood Village, and merged with the Fellowship Bible Church to become the Fellowship Community Church. Photographs transferred to the Department of Photography, and paintings transferred to the Department of Decorative and Fine Arts, 1993.
3 linear feet plus 1 flat box.